Istanbul customized tour w. private guide
The price quoted is per family upto 6. Explore the city with your private tour guide without any set tour plan.. You will have 6 hours time and a nice, compatible private guide who will be ready to take you to wherever you want. Historical sites, Historical bazaars for shopping, Typical Turkish restaurants. As you walk, you'll learn the history of this contemporary city and its ancient roots.
Ali always conduct all the tours in person; However when not available for an emergency or for another booking then one of his associate tour guides will be your guide who will be conducting tours at the same high standards as he does. The person making the booking shall be kindly deemed to have accepted this.
per adult from
What's included :
- About 6 hours of service of a quality, professional, local tour guide
- Private tour..only you and your private guide
- Customizable tour plan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ayasofya Kebir Camii, Ayasofya Camii Kebir Sultan Ahmet Mehdanı, Istanbul 34000 Turkey
Your guide will meet you at the entrance of Ayasofya Cami and will accompany you inside,explaining what you'll see at each level.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
You will visit famous Topkapi Palace museum with your private guide and hear all about the history of it. Harem section in the Palace is separate; please tell us if you want to see that aswell. (extra ticket to enter)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grand Bazaar, Grand Bazaar, Istanbul
Visit world famous Grand Bazaar with your private guide. Handmade carpets,tiles, ceramics, leather products, souveniers etc.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sultanahmet District, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Extra free time to do whatever you want..you may need extra time to visit another mosque or visit rug dealers to find your dream rug or visit Spice bazaar or have a nice traditonal lunch..
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hagia Sophia, Sultan Ahmet, Ayasofya Meydanı No:1, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :Grand Bazaar, Beyazıt, Kalpakçılar Cd. No:22, 34126 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that you will need to take a visa to get in to Turkey. US visitors travelling to Turkey can easily obtain their e-Visas online (www.evisa.gov.tr), in approximately three minutes. It is possible to obtain e-Visa 7/24 at everywhere with internet connection. The applicants can obtain their visa after they fill in the necessary information concerning their identity, passport and travel dates and pay visa fee online. If you don't do e-visa then you may obtain your e-Visas via interactive kiosks placed in Turkish airports. Visa fees for e-Visas obtained via the e-Visa website (www.evisa.gov.tr) are ( 20 USD ) lower than the fees for visas obtained upon arrival to Turkish airports.You should have a travel document/passport valid for at least 6 months as from the date of your arrival in Turkey.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.