Istanbul Byzantine Tour Including Hagia Sophia and Chora Church
This tour picks all the important highlights of the Byzantine Empire spread around the city. Driving to the suburbs to see the most beautiful mosaics of the city at Chora Church will give you the chance to see the real Istanbul.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private English Speaking guiding
- Private A/C luxurious minivan on tour
- Admission fees to the sites and museums
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sultanahmet Square
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Drinks at lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul Turkey
We first stroll to the great square which was once the Byzantine Hippodrome. Now it is a great park like area surrounded by the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, and the Underground Cistern, commonly called the Basilica Cistern. The Hippodrome exhibits the Walled Column, The Serpent Column and the Egyptian Obelisque from the Byzantine times and the German Fountain is located in the North end of the Hippodrome.
Next we visit the Hagia Sophia, the most important Byzantine building in the world.
After lunch at a local restaurant we take a short drive to The Chora Church to see the climax of Byzantine Mosaic Art.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.