Israeli Street Food Tour
Street food is an invaluable part of Tel Aviv's intriguing culinary scene, the city streets are filled with vendors offering dishes and snacks from every corner of the globe. First of these are the ones we all know: Falafel, Humus, Sabich and Burekas, none originated here, but all are very much Israeli. Any random person off the street will be happy to direct you to the place that makes the best pita dish - After all, they are all the best!
- Visit the busiest, most famous street food stands in Tel Aviv.
- Try the most iconic Israeli street food dishes.
- Learn about street food from a local guide.
- 4 food tastings at authentic street food stands.
- 1 drink
- 1 dessert
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - 4 Snacks & 1 Drink throughout the tour
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: White City, Tel Aviv Israel
Walk around King George street and try the best snacks our street food scene has to offer.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :King George St 105, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Gedera St 28, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.