Islands Hopping Full Day Tour around Nha Trang with Guide
Nature is the perfect remedy to release stress, and this Three Islands Hopping Full Day Tour in Nha Trang offers you the best way to release stress! You'll visit Mun Island before heading to Coral Beach where you can swim and snorkel to explore the beautiful underworld. After that, a trip to Tranh Beach offers a different experience with activities such as driving a watercraft, parasailing, and kayaking (at your own expense). And just when you thought that's all the fun, indulge yourself in delicious Vietnamese seafood that will make you crave for more. So let's kick back, relax, and enjoy a fun-filled adventure!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - A bottle of water
- Air conditioned bus, round trip speed boat, tourguide, entrance fees
- Goggles, snorkel, life jackets, and swim float
- Travel insurance (the highest insured limit of 30.000.000vnd/case)
- Entry/Admission - Hon Mun Island
- Entry/Admission - Nha Trang Beach
What's excluded :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All other services not mentioned in the above program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hon Mun Island, Nha Trang Vietnam
One of the highlights in Nha Trang city is a variety of large and small islands. Each one owns a unique beauty. And Mun Island is a name that we can’t ignore when mentioning top popular islands in Nha Trang.
As its name, Mun Island captivates all hearts with an exotic beauty. Its southeastern side has high ledge and cliffs, which form a cave. Especially, the rock on Hon Mun is as black as ebony, which will strongly amaze you when admiring. In the eastern side of Hon Mun Island, there are many species of Salangane making nests in the black rock caves.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nha Trang, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa Province
Visit Coral Beach and join with our dive guide to discover coral reefs and many type of fishes underwater (at own expense)
After a long and tired trip, enjoy your lunch on floating restaurant at fishing village by many Vietnamese foods served in many dishes and have lunch with your group tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nha Trang Beach, Tran Phu, Nha Trang Vietnam
Tranh Beach located on the island of Tri Nguyen in Nha Trang Bay is one of the beautiful beaches of Nha Trang city that attracts thousands of tourists annually. This beach as 500m in length surrounded by the wild mountains. Tranh beach possesses its own unique beauty, with white sand stretching on one side and rocky side being separated from each other, creating the very natural appearance in the eyes of tourists.
Tranh beach is one of the highlights of Nha Trang Bay for its magical nature, friendly people, and special games for relaxation. Coming to Tranh beach, tourist can feel comfortable with the dedicated services in here. Soaking up the cool and blue water, sitting on the sand, walking on the stones, and enjoying massage services will be undeniable experiences for tourists Tranh beach. Especially, funky stones at Tranh beach will bring the flavor of the sea as the valuable gifts for tourists coming here.
After a few minutes of fun on the waves, tourists can rest on small bamboo and lawn tents, immersing in the cool breeze blowing from the faraway ocean, listening to the birds singing, the leaves rustling trees to forget the worries, and the tired life of urban areas. Tourist to Tranh Beach for sure will not able to forget some fun moments when walking on the sea shore and on the mountainside, and sinking into the wild Vietnamese style of the coastal region right at small part of Nha Trang. For tourists who passionate on adventures, Tranh beach is the ideal destination to explore the thrilling games like drags, motors, …
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cầu Đá, Vĩnh Nguyên, Tp. Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Nha Trang Port, 05 Trần Phú, Vĩnh Hoà, Thành phố Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.