Island Tours offers one day trip on three island. Starting point is from city Trogir and beautiful bay Vinisce near Marina. We also provide a private tour for your family and friends where you can decide where you want to go. Private tour price is on request. There is also the possibility of an trip also from Split. Please contact us and we will be happy answer you on your questions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Fish or meat from grill, bread and salad.
- Alcoholic Beverages - In price included wellcome drink and wine.
- We provide seat belts for children and adults and for all rigid life rafts.
- Water & juice
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Drvenik Mali, Drvenik Mali, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
First destination is beautiful Bay Vela Rina on Island Drvenik Mali with the most beautiful beach on the island where we will stop about one hour. There you can swim in the crystal clear sea and take pictures. Also called as Green lagoon. Wide, warm and sandy with the most beautiful beach on the island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Solta Island, Solta Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Second destination is Maslinica on beautiful Green Island Šolta where we will stop about one hour where you can visit the a 300-year-old Martinis-Marchi castle, built in the early 18th century, walk, buy a souvenir, drink coffee etc. Marchi Castle is a trademark of Maslinica.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Lagoon/ Krknjasi Bay, Veliki Drvenik Croatia
The last destination is probably most beautiful beach Krknjaši called Blue Lagoon on Island Drvenik Veli where you will have lunch and you can also swim in the crystal clear sea. Bay Krknjaši is popular because of beautiful beaches and shallow sandy seabed.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Obala bana Berislavića, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
2: Euronet ATM, Viniški Mul 14, 21226, Vinišće, Croatia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- We do smaller groups of people.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.