Island Tour & Mykonos Town walking tour 10 to 15 customers
Private Island Tour and Mykonos Town Walking Tour for 10 to 15 customers. Transportation via private vehicle.
per adult from
What's included :
- All that is mentioned in description
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- We will begin the tour by exploring the island with the coach, visiting some of the most famous beaches and the inner landscape. We will see fishermen and kaikis, small private chapels and houses built in typical Cycladic style. We will stop in the second main village of Mykonos, Ano Mera. Just 6km from town, where the guests have enough free time for a stroll around the traditional square. We will visit the monastery of Ano Mera and learn about its history. Next stop is Kalafatis beach where there is time to relax a little and have a coffee or a refreshment (not included in the price), before going back to begin the walking tour. Start the town tour by walking the small and narrow streets, where we have many opportunities to take nice photographs of the Labyrinth and beautiful snow- white houses... this is Mykonos town. Of course we will see the famous wind- mills and find Petros, The Pelican, the mascot of Mykonos. We will end the walking tour at Little Venice.
Passengers must note that during the months of July and August the streets of Mykonos will most probably be busy and in some cases crowded. This tour involves extensive walking through narrow and cobblestone streets in town so wear comfortable shoes. Not recommended for passengers with limited mobility.
Departure Point :Mykonos Town
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by ANY DESTINATION