Island Safari Historical Tour
Take an exciting day tour and see the cultural and historical landmarks of Antigua! Visit Betty’s Hope, Antigua’s oldest sugar cane plantation from the 17th century where you will learn about the island’s history and the sugar industry followed by a stop at the 18th century at the Blockhouse Ruins. At Shirley Heights Lookout, take in spectacular views of the turquoise waters and rolling green hills over the English Harbour and Falmouth Harbour. Next stop is Nelson’s Dockyard, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Top off this amazing tour with a visit to the Donkey Sanctuary, where you can pet these adorable creatures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation to hotels ( Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Antigua area)
What's excluded :
- beach chairs and tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antigua, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
Island Safari Historical Tour is the perfect tour for those who want to know Antigua's highlights.
Learn a little about Antigua's history and culture by visiting Betty's Hope, Blockhouse, Shirley Heights, and Nelson Dockyard. Also, marvel at what nature has created and admired the incredible rock formation at Devils Bridge, the mountainous area of Fig Tree Drive, and the Donkey Sanctuary that will captivate your heart.
After the tour, relax on a west coast beach to bask under the sun while enjoying fantastic seascapes and delicious lunch.
A Wadadli style experience!
• Visit aboard an SUV-GOLD:
• Devils Bridge
• Betty’s Hope
• Donkey Sanctuary
• Shirley Heights
• Nelson Dockyard
• Fig Tree Drive
• Free time on the beach with lunch
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
One-way shared transfer(Only to centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear swimsuit, confortable shoes, sunglasses and cap or hat. Bring bioderadable sunscreen protection, towel and money for personal expenses.
- It is suggested to be in good physical health.
- This tour doesn't operate during local holidays; please consult your NexusTours representative.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Antigua area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.