Island Hopping Boat Excursion with Lunch (Trogir,hidden bay, Blue Lagoon, Šolta)
Get onboard with us and explore historical UNESCO site combined with swimming, snorkeling on the focal points of this area!
Authentic dalmatian food and cold drinks during the summer days is a perfect way to spend you vacation.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch is included in price where you can choose between FISH, MEAT and VEGE meal (please leave a note while booking)
- Soda/Pop - Soda drinks, water, wine... is served during the whole trip
- Snacks - On the end of the trip we offer some seasonal fruit
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Beach Floating Mattresses
- Restroom on board
- Fuel surcharge
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer onboard is not included in price
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trogir, Trogir, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Old town Trogir is one of the UNESCO site with a rich historical heritage. Its narrow cobbel paved streets will amaze you, walking among the walls of the city you can find many arts by various artist from different era. Portal by master Radovan, fortress on the promenade, Gate of the City, st. Lovre chatedral, Three of Love, sculpture of Kairos (God of happy moments) and much more...
Duration: 1 hour 5 minutes
Stop At: Ciovo Island, Ciovo Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Island Čiovo hides the Racetinovac bay where you can have lunch onboard! After lunch you have time for swimming or a maybe some drinks and relaxing. We organise Treasure Hunt where you can win a souvenir from the trip!
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Blue Lagoon/ Krknjasi Bay, Veliki Drvenik Croatia
We arrive on Blue Lagoon around 14:15 pm. When sun is shining and water is refreshing. You get 1,5 hour for swimming, sunbathing. snorkeling (you can find equipment onboard). Lagoon is a focal point due its beautiful blue shades and crystal clean water. On shore you can enjoy coctails, food and good music in resort called Heaven.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Solta Island, Solta Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
We continue our voyage to island Šolta and a small fishermans village called Maslinica. Beauiful beaches, beach bars, restaurants and most important street arts made by local street artists is one of the things where you can spend one hour that we spend on island Šolta, Maslinica
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bura Line - Slatine, Put Duboke Garme 3, 21224, Slatine, Croatia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Number of passenges on vessel has been reduced by 50% due to possibility to keep 1,5 m apart from each passenger
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.