Island Hopping | Bantayan Island - Malapascua - Kalanggaman Island
Enjoy the taste of the Central Visayas! A unique Island Hopping Tour to Malapascua and Kalanggaman including lunch (see options) and sea food tasting (if available) during the tour. From Bantayan Island we’ll most likely first go to Malapascua, a superb nice island with white sand beaches and nice spots for snorkeling and diving. After that we gonna hit to Kalanggaman where we explore the place and discover the Island Life. However, we could do a slightly different version of this run, depending on the weather and ability of the group. After we descend the boat on Malapascua we’ll enjoy lunch with delicious traditional food.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Lunch is only included if you book the options including meals. In case you booked the lunch as inclusions please let us know what you prefer (meat, seafood, veggies).
- Boat / Boatmen
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Malapascua Island
- Entry/Admission - Kalanggaman Island
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SYKE Travel & Tours, C. Batiancila Street, Saagundo St, Santa Fe, 6047 Cebu, Philippines
Start of the tour at our office at corner S. Batiancila Street and Saagundo Street.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Malapascua Island, Daanbantayan, Cebu, Philippines
We’ll most likely first go to Malapascua (duration 1-2 Hours), a superb nice island with white sand beaches and nice reefs for snorkeling and diving. After that we gonna hit to Kalanggaman. However, we could do a slightly different version of this run, depending on the weather and ability of the group. After we descend the boat on Malapascua we’ll enjoy lunch with delicious food.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kalanggaman Island, Palompon, Leyte Province Philippines
On Kalanggaman we will enjoy the traditional Island Life and discover the Island with a guided tour. However, we could do a slightly different version of this run, depending on the weather and ability of the group.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kota Beach Resort, F. Duarte St, Santa Fe, Cebu, Philippines
End of the Tour at Kota Beach in Santa Fe, Bantayan Island.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :SYKE Travel & Tours, C. Batiancila Street, Saagundo St, Santa Fe, 6047 Cebu, Philippines
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.