Island Bus Tour: The Majestic Spots Of Santorini
Prophet Elias Monastery – Pyrgos Village – Akrotiri Excavations - Red beach - Fira Town – Oia village for the sunset.
A bus tour to majestic spots of santorini. Enjoy breath-taking views and explore the picturesque villages and significant archaeological sites.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Children under 4 years old can get free
- English speaking guide
- Pick up and drop off service
What's excluded :
- Children under 4 years old will not reserve a seat on the bus. They will sit on parents' lap
- Entry/Admission - Akrotiri Archaeological Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prophet Elias, Santorini 847 00, Greece
Start with the breath-taking view at the Prophet Elias Monastery and visit the picturesque monastery.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Pyrgos Kallistis 847 00, Greece
Next, discover Pyrgos Village, one of the most picturesque villages of the island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Akrotiri Archaeological Site, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Continue to A krotiri excavations, one of the most significant archaelogical sites. Akrotiri is a vast structure, once habited by 200 families and preserved burried under volcano's lava.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
The you will have free time to at the red beach to simply enjoy the colorful formations of the mountain or visit the Akrotiri bay.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fira, Fira, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Fira Town comes next, the capital of the island where strolling around will give you the opportunity to take magnificent pictures of Caldera., shop or enjoy the traditional Santorinian cuisine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Oia 847 02, Greece
Last stop,Oia village for the world's most famous sunset.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kamari Tours, Kamari 847 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Children under 4 years old can get free.Children under 4 years old will not reserve a seat on the bus. They will sit on parents' lap.The voucher should be printed twice.This is not a private hotel pick up, The guests should wait for the bus outside their hotel on the main road (all hotels are not accessible by bus). Bus Departure: Kamari 11:15, Monolithos 11:20, Messaria 11:20, Karterados 11.25, Fira 11:30, Perissa 11.15, Pyrgos 11:35, Megalochori 11:30, Vlichada 11:20, Perivolos 11:20, Akrotiri 11:25
Departure Time :11:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19 Special information:
- Travelers must book this activity online and present mobile vouchers
- Antiseptics will be available on the bus
- Travelers must wear protective masks. Please bring your own masks. Driver and guides will wear masks too
- All customer touch-points are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of passengers is limited. There will be sufficient space between each passenger during transportation
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles and during the tour (at least 1,5 meters outdoors and 2 meters indoors)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.