Isla Negra - Algarrobo - Pomaire
In this tour you will know the history and life of Pablo Neruda on the sea route, one of the oldest routes on the Chilean coast, as well as its coastal fauna that makes it one of the most complete and unmatched tours, with a twist Cultural and a historical touch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pomaire, Pomaire, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Visit to the Town of Pomaire, to know a typical Chilean village that lives on its local and artisanal production
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isla Negra, Isla Negra, Valparaiso Region
Visit to Isla Negra
Guided tour of the Isla Negra Museum - Pablo Neruda's Main House
Beach - Without entering the Ocean
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Algarrobo, Algarrobo, Valparaiso Region
Visit to the tourist complex of San Alfonso del Mar, Algarrobo.
Stop for Lunch
Visit to the largest swimming pool in the world
Attention: for it to be possible to visit the Pool, you must consume in the complex's restaurant!
Attention: You cannot bathe in the Pool, it is exclusive for guests.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Teatinos 690, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.