Isla Mujeres Unlimited Catamaran Tour
Full-day catamaran adventure to enchanting Isla Mujeres Sail aboard a luxury catamaran, let yourself be carried away by the wind and immerse yourself in the clear waters of the Caribbean Sea, snorkel among colorful fish in the Great Mayan Reef one of the most emblematic points.
Accompanied by professionals in charge of ensuring that everyone enjoys the activity to the fullest, explore the sculpture museum underwater, the reefs and Free time to explore Isla Mujeres and its famous Playa Norte.
Enjoy an exclusive beach club with pool and all the amenities, open bar, buffet lunch with the most traditional dishes of Isla Mujeres and the party aboard and the spinaker are also part of this tour recommended for families, friends and couples.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Comfortable Catamaran of 2 levels
- 2 points to do snorkel "El Meco" and "Playa Norte"
- Free time in Isla Mujeres
- Continental breakfast
- Open Bar
- Snorkeling equipment
What's excluded :
- Dock tax 13 usd per person
- Visit de Ice Bar ($12 USD per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
on this tour you will have fun with your family and friends
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :1: Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
2: Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico
3: Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting pointsWe offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.