Isla Mujeres Sailboat Experience
Enjoy the best experience on our sailboat with open bar, Spinnaker, Fiesta, Snorkel, Beach Club and more amenities.
This tour is ideal to get to know Isla Mujeres, Snorkeling at the Underwater Museum El Meco, and fly through the air and have the best view of the turquoise sea of Cancun.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1.5-hour visit on Isla Mujeres
- Buffet Lunch
- Continental breakfast (pastries, milk, juice and coffee)
- Open bar (rum, tequila, vodka, beer, sodas and juice)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Spinnaker Fly ( It depends on the weather conditions)
- Beach Club
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Museo Subacuatico de Arte
- Entry/Admission - Playa Tortugas
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos
- USD $14 Reef Preservation and Dock Fee
Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea, with a piece of bread while our staff provided you with important information about the activities you will do.
The adventure begins!!!!
Departure Point :Playa Tortugas, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring your own towels; if you forget they are available for purchase on board the catamaran
- IMPORTANT : Children and Infant Rates are based on Height as follows: Child: 91 Centimeters to 1.20 Meters . Infant up to 90 Centimeters. Above 1.21 Meters Adult rate applies
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.