Isla Mujeres Day Tour with Beach Club and Buffet Lunch from Cancun
Enjoy a fun day tour in Isla Mujeres as you are welcomed to a private Beach Club where you can choose from beach volleyball to several tours such as snorkeling, cycling, visiting the turtle farm and more, or enjoy the kayaks. You will delight in a delicious buffet at the beach-side restaurant and open bar is included all day long, as well as the lockers, towels and a kids club. You'll get to also go shopping at the island and dance with the music of a live band and participate in contests and games on board.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ride on a two floor catamaran to Isla Mujeres
- Live music on board
- All You Can Drink Open Bar (On boat and installations)
- Contests and Games
- Party on Board
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hammocks, beach chairs, lockers and towels
- Kids Club Facilities (4 to 9 years old)
- Island Tour of Isla Mujeres
- Beach sports
- Water Slide
- Private Beach Club Facilities
- Kayaks (Only on Premium option)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Only on Premium option)
- Motorized sports are available for rent (ATV, Golf cart, Glass bottom boat, etc)
- Entry/Admission - Isla Mujeres
What's excluded :
- $10.00 USD dock fee per participant
- A $2.00 USD park fee must be paid in cash to snorkel and take the glass bottom boat tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour on “ATV’s”and Golf Cars (With an extra cost we can take you on a guided tour of 1hr . to the light house and back to the club) (driver’s license required)
- Diving, massage, ecological tour (additional cost each)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Tortugas, Cancun Mexico
Check In place at 9.30am
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Isla Blanca 17, Salinas, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
Enjoy the day in the family beach club.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Playa Tortugas, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the operation of day and weather conditions
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent for the tour.
- Bring cash or credit card for extra activities, souvenirs and personal shopping
- All children must be accompanied by and adult.
- In case of using a wheelchair, we recommend you bring a companion.
- Printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.