Isla Mujeres Catamaran in Cancun with Open bar and Buffet
Discover one of the most popular archaeological sites in Mexico, the city of Chichén Itzá. Embark on a tour of the site alongside a professional guide whom you´ll spent half the time and the other time on your own to enjoy the cities many secrets and legends. See the steep pyramid of El Castillo, the Temple of the Warriors.
After Chichén Itzá we will make a stop at a Cenote were you’ll enjoy a swim in crystal clear and fresh waters of an incredible place formed by nature, after 1 hr. in this sacred waters of the cenote we will enjoy the incredible buffet of typical dishes of the region.
After an incredible buffet our last stop will Valladolid were you have time to walk this magic town, buy some local crafts and tasteful Street food to end your adventurous tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Buffet lunch
- Bilingual guide
- Open bar on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Acces to the beach club
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dock Fee (13 USD per person)
- Souvenir photos
We start this adventure in marina chac chi in Cancun, then we will be sailing in the beautiful Caribbean Sea right to Isla Mujeres. We will stop in a point for do snorkel. Have fun doing snorkel in the barrer reef and discover whats under the sea.
Have a nice day in the Catamaran up to 75 feet in length, with the company of our friendly team of sailors, you will enjoy a funny trip through the blue water of the ocean. Also, we will take you to a point where you can do snorkel and discover what's under the sea. Then, you will enjoy a tastesful meal in the Beach Club in Isla Mujeres.
• Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Marina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.