Isla Mujeres Catamaran Group Tour from Puerto Morelos
Tours in Catamaran, Cancun.
Group Sightseeing ToursGroup Sightseeing Tours. Catamaran Sightseeing, Snorkeling and Sailing Trips.
Join us for a 5 Hour Tour to Isla Mujeres Bay! There is no need to rush for a day of fun with us. 12:30 our Catamaran sets sail, so take your time to get up late and have breakfast at your pace before pick up time. Enjoy our “Lite Sailing Tour” Sail along the marvelous Isla Mujeres Bay! Why invest your whole day when you can do it in less time? Mid Day Departure on a Fun Catamaran , with Snorkeling Tour, Mexican Snacks, Drinks, and 2 hours of Free Time in Isla Mujeres.
Includes: Snorkeling, Open Bar, Snacks, Downtown visit, Convenient pick-up and return to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Bottled water
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica El Meco
What's excluded :
- Reef Conservation Tax is not included ($13 US per person, payable at check-in)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica El Meco, Carretera Puerto Juarez, Lopez Portillo, Puerto Juarez 77500 Mexico
During the Snorkeling Tour you'll visit two main points of interest, the National Reef Park "El Meco" and part of the famous Isla Mujeres Submarine Museum having the oportunity of watching the monumental sculptures sumerge at the bottom of the majestic Caribbean Ocean at Women's Bay
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Punta Sur, Isla Mujeres Mexico
While you are visiting Isla Mujeres on your free time at this
paradisiatic island of the Mexican Caribbean, you'll have the chance of visiting the home of the Mayan Goddess Ixchel at Punta Sur, where you will find her statue as well as amazing spot to make gorgeous pictures with great panoramas of both sides of the island, the bay in front of Cancun and the open waters with the crashing waves all along the rocky side.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Playa Norte, north end of Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres Mexico
Playa Norte is considered by millions of tourist from around the world as one of the most beautiful, relaxing and peaceful beaches in the world Top Ten rated at trip advisor for several years. This is definitly a must in your visit at this iconic mexican island.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Marina Hacienda del Mar, Carretera Puerto Juarez, Carr. a Punta Sam Km 1.5, Juárez, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point at the Hotel Lobby.
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring your own towel and extra clothes to change
- Dress code is free, comfortable
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Operating with 30% capacity to maintain safe social distance. Face mask use required during transportation for all travelers. Snorkel tubes in sealed package provided for travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.