IRRESISTIBLE Jungle Adventure driving your own ATV. Ziplines and Cenote included
Adventure without limits, get ready to fly over the jungle on a high-speed zip liner, and venture into the jungle in an off-road vehicle.
ATV in Cancun and Playa del Carmen is a very popular activity. Exploring all terrains is fun and it’s a great way to get a taste of what a jungle tour is. Enter the depths of the jungle driving along winding trails over a 4x4 vehicle, fly through the treetops on zip lines and cool off in a crystal clear water cenote.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 45 minutes of ATV Activity with equipment.
- 30 minutes of Zipline activity with equipment.
- 45 minutes of Cenote.
- Snacks - Snack Lunch and Purified Water at ATV Park.
- Entry/Admission - La Ruta de los Cenotes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Our tour starts with Pick-Up in the lobby of your hotel and we will head towards the village of Puerto Morelos just 40 minutes away. Between Cancun and Playa del Carmen, to enter the Mayan jungle along the Los Cenotes Route and start our adventure.
When you arrive dare to drive your own ATV, through a path full of adventure in the middle of the Mayan jungle, you can drive alone or if you want to share the vehicle with your partner. (45 minutes)
The adventure does not end in the jungle, you were able to cross the jungle by land, it is time to fly through the jungle flying over the treetops on the zip lines counting with all the safety standards (30 minutes) and finally, you can swim in a beautiful and sacred Mayan cenote (45 minutes).
In the end, you can enjoy a snack lunch and purified water. Since the world is going through a moment of care. We have all the sanitary measures to protect your health and that of your family throughout the journey.
We will take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 7:30 am to 9:30 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.