Irish Music Tour In Dublin
A professional local guide and a musician will accompany you on a fun and educational tour through the hip yet historic district. You will visit famous classic pubs and bars. You will become a witness to the local drinking culture!
Temple bar- it is Dublin's cultural quarter and must see no. 1. Do you know who was Sir William Temple? What did the Vikings do in this bar? What world famous events happened there? What World Guinness Record was made there?
You will experience the vibrancy of Dublin’s traditional drink and Irish music scene. You not just gonna hear the stories but will feel the atmosphere and rich musical culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dame St Dublin Castle, Dublin 2 Ireland
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Dublin, Ireland
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Dublin, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.