Irazu Volcano, Orosi &Lankester From San Jose
This tour is the combination of the Irazu Volcano National Park and the Orosi Lankester Garden tours. To that end the tour offers the mystique of the Irazu Volcano, and the enchantment of the lush gardens in Orosi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Transportation from Hotels in San José
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 people.
- Entry/Admission - Irazu Volcano National Park
- Entry/Admission - Jardin Botanico Lankester
- Entry/Admission - Orosi River Valley ( El Valle del Rio Orosi )
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Nacional Nuestra Senora de Los Angeles, Calle 1, Cartago Costa Rica
As we descend to the city of Cartago we will stop at the Virgin of the Angels Basilica – a famous peregrination site for many believers, some of which travel for days or even weeks on foot, in a pilgrimage of faith, to the site. The Basilica has large vaulted ceilings and exquisite examples of stained glass windows, and is a must see.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Irazu Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
The tour will begin with us trekking south along the Panamerican Highway until we reach the base of the behemoth “Iztaru” (a name of an indigenous village that was situated on the flanks of the volcano, and a likely candidate as a possible origin for the current name of the Irazu Volcano).
The winding road traverses fertile lands in which all types and forms of vegetation are cultivated, all the while affording us a spectacular panoramic view of the surrounding hills and valleys. And, at the very top of the summit, on a clear day, one can be privy to an unforgettable bird’s eye view of both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jardin Botanico Lankester, 4 Km. Cartago and Paraiso Road, Nr. Bus Stop, Cartago Costa Rica
we will stop at the Lankester Gardens, a University of Costa Rica Center for investigation that protects more than 800 species of orchids, bromeliads and countless species of other plants.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Orosi River Valley ( El Valle del Rio Orosi ), Al sureste de Cartago Tapantí National Park Costa Rica
Valley of Orosi, an area that overflows with unparallel beauty. We will be able to visit one of the few remaining colonial churches and we will stop to enjoy a scrumptious typical lunch at one of the local restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation from Hotels in San José
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.