Irazú Volcano, Orosi Valley, and Lankester Gardens Combo Tour from San Jose
This tour is the combination of the Irazú Volcano National Park and the Orosi Lankester Garden tours. To that end, the tour offers the mystique of the Irazú Volcano, and the enchantment of the lush gardens in Orosi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Irazu Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
The tour will begin by trekking south along the Panamerican Highway to reach Irazú Volcano National Park and the base of the behemoth 'Iztaru' (the name of an indigenous village that was situated on the flanks of the volcano, and a likely candidate as a possible origin for the current name of the Irazú Volcano).
Stop At: Basílica de Nuestra Señora de los Ángeles, Calle 1, Provincia de Cartago, Cartago, Costa Rica
As you descend to the city of Cartago, you will stop at the Virgin of the Angels Basilica – a famous peregrination site for many believers, some of whom travel for days or even weeks on foot, in a pilgrimage of faith, to the site. The basilica has large vaulted ceilings and exquisite examples of stained glass windows.
Stop At: Jardin Botanico Lankester, 4 Km. Cartago and Paraiso Road, Nr. Bus Stop, Cartago Costa Rica
Next, stop at Lankester Gardens, a University of Costa Rica Center for Investigation that protects more than 800 species of orchids, bromeliads, and countless other species of plants. Continue to the Valley of Orosi, an area that overflows with beauty. After visiting one of the few remaining colonial churches, stop to enjoy a scrumptious typical lunch at one of the local restaurants.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in San José Downtown, Escazú and near the Airport (verify if pick-up is available at your hotel)
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.