Irazú Volcano + Lankester Garden + Orosí Valley
You will live a beautiful experience when visiting the highest volcano in the country followed by knowing a spectacular garden and at the end you will enjoy a wonderful view where you will find peace and happiness.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Irazu Volcano National Park
- Entry/Admission - Jardin Botanico Lankester
- Entry/Admission - Orosi River Valley ( El Valle del Rio Orosi )
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Irazu Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
This colossus is the highest volcano in the territory with 3432 meters (11000 feet) above sea level, whose last eruptive phase includes the period between 1963 to 1965 with strong emanations of gas and ashes that were perceived throughout the country. On a sunny and clear day, both the Atlantic and the Pacific Ocean can be observed.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jardin Botanico Lankester, 4 Km. Cartago and Paraiso Road, Nr. Bus Stop, Cartago Costa Rica
The next stop is the Lankester Botanical Garden, a research center of the University of Costa Rica, created for the protection and preservation of more than 800 species of orchids, as well as other plant species. In this place there is a guided tour knowing the different sections, such as bromeliads, cacti, heliconias, palms, among others.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Orosi River Valley ( El Valle del Rio Orosi ), Al sureste de Cartago Tapantí National Park Costa Rica
Then, we will continue to the wonderful and scenic Orosí Valley, surrounded by beautiful mountains, diversity of crops such as coffee, sugar cane, among others, which was one of the important establishments during the colonial era, witnessing various historical events starring for attacks by pirates, earthquakes, floods, as well as the transcendence of the orders of Franciscans entrusted with the process of evangelization and pioneers in the raising of the first Catholic temples in the country. On this tour we will visit one of the few colonial churches that still stand, followed by a delicious typical lunch at the best restaurant in the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our important clients in the hotels. They should not worry about anything.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.