Invisible (Glasgow) Crimes & Punishment in the Merchant City
Invisible (Glasgow) is operaed by Invisible Cities, a social enterprise that trains people who have been affected by homelessness to become walking tour guides of their own city.
Follow Daniel, your fully trained Invisible (Glasgow) guide along the streets of HIS Glasgow and hear stories of hanging, and police but also parts of his personal story in the city.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- licensed guide
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glasgow Green, 90 Greendyke Street, Glasgow G1 5DB Scotland
Start your tour at Glasgow Green
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :People's Palace, Greens, Templeton St, Glasgow G40 1AT, UK
Return Detail :Equestrian statue of the Duke of Wellington, Glasgow, 16 Royal Exchange Square, Glasgow G1 3AG, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.