Inverary Castle & Loch Lomond Tour
On arrival at Inveraray you will have the opportunity to take a tour of Inveraray Castle. You may also wish to undertake a tour of Inverary Jail. You will have time to have lunch at Inveraray, wander the village and even take a walk along the shore line. There is also a Woollen Mill which you can visit. We will then head towards Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park, we will stop at Luss which has a beautiful church. Time permitting you may wish to take a cruise on Loch Lomond which take approx 1 hour. There will be plenty of opportunities to buy souvenirs along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shortbread, Water and a wee dram of Whisky
What's excluded :
- Inveraray Castle Entry/Admission
- Inveraray Jail Entry/Admission
- Entry/Admission - Inveraray Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inveraray Castle, Inveraray PA32 8XE Scotland
This castle is home of the Campbell Clan. Inveraray Castle was also used in the 2012 Christmas episode. Entry is £11.50 (correct at time of publishing).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Inveraray, Inveraray, Argyll and Bute, Scotland
Clients will have time to stop for lunch and explore the village of Inveraray, you may wish to do some shopping or visit Inveraray Jail. This is also a beautiful place to have a peaceful walk along the shore. Entry to Inveraray Jail is £12.25 (correct at time of publishing).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
Clients will be at the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond and will take in some of the most remarkably breathtaking views. This will make for some beautiful photographs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Luss, Luss, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
Luss is a lovely small town on the banks of Loch Lomond. Luss Parish Church is a beautiful building which has a grave of a viking within the grounds.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :266 George St, Glasgow G1 1QX, UK
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Glasgow Intl Airport, Paisley PA3 2SW Scotland
- Greenock Ocean Terminal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Due to Covid-19 we are keeping up to date with government guidelines and have measurements in place to keep our clients and staff safe. We recommend that clients ensure they are equipped with a face mask. Our vehicles will have a supply of hand sanitiser and all vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.