Introductory Tokyo Tour for the first timers: learn basic Travel tips and tricks
First time to Tokyo? Your head must be spinning with questions and concerns!
- How do I navigate without getting lost?
- How do I prevent committing social faux pas?
- How do I order food at restaurants?
- What are the most useful Japanese words/phrases?
- Need help to decipher the cryptic transportation system.
- Need help to purchase/make reservations Shinkansen tickets and activate JR pass.
and so on...
At Gaijin Tours, we believe that your experience can be maximized with the help of a professional local guide who can help you efficiently navigate while relieving your concerns so that you can explore this sprawling megalopolis Tokyo like a true local.
This is a starter tour to introducing you to how best to travel Tokyo and learn the basics of Japanese history and culture. Your guide will make sure to give you recommendations on what else you can see/do outside of the tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Best recommendations and tips for the rest of your Japan adventure
- Pick-up service at a convenient location in central Tokyo
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee for museums, gardens or other attractions if applicable
- □ Transportation fees *Tour will mainly use trains and subways.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tokyo, Tokyo, Tokyo Prefecture, Kanto
This tour covers 1 sight.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Tokyo, Japan
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up service is included if your hotel is located in central Tokyo and within a walking distance from the nearest train/subway station. Otherwise, we will propose a different meeting point or specially accommodate a hotel pick-up for an extra charge. Please let us know the address of your hotel so that we can advise.
Return Detail :Tokyo, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.