Introduction To Wilderness Skiing in Pyhä
On this wilderness skiing tour you'll get a taste of adventure in a snowy wilderness accompanied with local snacks and drinks to keep you energised.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Equipment (wilderness skis and poles)
- Warm drinks (hot berry juice or tea)
What's excluded :
Learn to ski in the wilderness with skin based skis designed to excel in snowy conditions without trails or tracks. Access the untouched snow to experience the beautiful arctic wilderness and enjoy complimentary hot beverages and Nordic snacks on the go.
On this wilderness skiing tour we will learn wilderness skiing in relatively easy wilderness terrain in the Pyhätunturi Area. We use OAC skin based skis which are designed for wilderness skiing and are short and wide by design and have integrated skins in the base making them a go to choice in variable winter terrain. The adjustable bindings fit to most winter or hiking boots. The tour takes about two hours and includes a tasting platter of Nordic snacks and foods accompanied with hot beverages to keep you warm and energized during the tour.
Earlier experience is not needed
The activity is organised in Pyhätunturi area which has amazing terrain for various winter acitivities.
Departure Point :Isokuru 1, 98530 Pelkosenniemi, Finland
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.