Introduction to kite surfing course
Kitesurfing is a challenging and groundbreaking water sport that anyone could learn or try!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- kite, trapeze, helmet, bar
What's excluded :
Learn the first steps of kite surfing in 2.5 hours! How do you build a kite? What should you pay attention to? How should you steer? What should you do in certain situations? These are things that you learn to ultimately be able to kitesurf independently!
Do you want multiple Kitesurfing lessons? Then take a day, week course or a strippenkaart from 12 o'clock or more!
• IJsselmeer (Lake IJssel), Workumerdijk, Makkum The Netherlands
Departure Point :Workum strand, Suderséleane 29, 8711 GX Workum, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Swimming diploma is recommended
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.