Introduction to Cookie Decorating - Great for Beginners!
Welcome to the world of pastry decorating with Head Chef Lyn from The Custom Bites Singapore! Well known for her designer desserts, she has worked with many international brands including Burberry, Microsoft, Acoustics, Crabtree & Evelyn, Reson8, Netflix, Skyline Luge Sentosa, Grab, LF Logistics, Frasers Hospitality, Capri Hotel and many more.
Step into a one-of-a-kind cafe-like private bakery studio and be mesmerized by the beautiful table set-ups and dreamy canopy of fairy lights. Upon arrival, you will be served a refreshing citrus-infused drink, along with some of The Custom Bites' signature Naked Cookies.
The Cookie Decorating Workshop will be light-hearted and theraputic. You will learn all about royal icing and have hands-on experience with customising your cookies to take home. We promise you nothing but fun-filled hours in our lovely studio filled with fairy lights and many picture-perfect instagrammable moments.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Relax and enjoy the session with refreshing citrus infused drink and signature cookies while you have fun at the workshop!
- There will be no baking involved in this class, just pure cookies decorating fun! Sugar cookies, materials and tools will be fully provided. All you have to do is to be present and enjoy!
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- New to cookie decorating? Have you ever wondered how beautiful cookies are created using royal icing? Would you like to learn the basics of the art of cookie decorating?
If yes! Then this beginner's class will be perfect for you! In this workshop, Head Chef Lyn will teach you all about royal icing and share special tips and tricks to get flawlessly frosted sugar cookies every time.
What you will learn:
- the basics of royal icing
- different icing consistencies
- tips to bake perfect sugar cookies
- steps to create flawlessly frosted cookies
- identify decorating tools and equipment
- basic outline and flooding techniques using piping bags
- basic lines and patterns techniques using piping bags
- apply basic piping techniques on sugar cookies
What you’ll take home:
- a set of decorated cookies you created in a beautiful kraft gift box
- delicious no spread sugar cookies recipe
- simple fail-proof royal icing recipe
It’s simple, it’s achievable. It may not be perfect initially, but with proper guidance and lots of practice, you will definitely master this art. Begin your cookie decorating journey with us at The Custom Bites Academy today! We’re gonna have so much fun!
• Set of Decorated Sugar Cookies - Decorate your very own sugar cookies with royal icing and bring home your creations in our signature kraft gift box!
Departure Point :The Custom Bites, 12 Lor Bakar Batu, Singapore 348745
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.