Introduction to Barista Course - Cape Town
You will learn all you need to know to become a professional Barista, the theory, pouring an espresso, milk dynamics and how not to burn the milk when making a latte.
per adult from
What's included :
- Espresso Coffee Machine tuition
- all coffee milk and materials needed
What's excluded :
- An introduction to the art of the Barista for anyone considering a career in coffee, who works in a restaurant and/or bar and wants to learn to pour the perfect cup. Do you know what the perfect cup tastes like? Here is your chance to find out what the professionals know.
• Cappuccino - A cappuccino is an espresso-based coffee drink that originated in Italy, and is traditionally prepared with steamed milk foam
• Cortado - A cortado consists of of espresso mixed with a roughly equal amount of warm milk. The milk in a cortado is steamed, but not frothy
• flat white - A flat white consists of espresso with microfoam. It is comparable to a latte, but smaller in volume and with less microfoam
Departure Point :Shaker Barschool and Events, 235 Bree St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.