Introduction to astronomy and stargazing
The skies of Cabo de Gata are exceptional to enjoy the brightness of the stars thanks to its low light pollution and its large number of clear nights per year. The guide will gradually unravel the secrets of the universe in a pleasant and simple way suitable for all audiences.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Mat, pillow and blanket.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
You will enjoy a guided tour of the main constellations visible. It is an introduction to astronomy and the observation of stars. With the help of a specialized astronomy guide you will learn to locate the polar star, to differentiate visible objects with the naked eye and to recognize the main constellations. Curious anecdotes about the history of astronomy as well as mythological tales of some of the constellations will also be told. At the beginning of the activity the guide will give you a mat and pillow so that you can comfortably enjoy the landscape offered by the starry skies of the Natural Park of Cabo de Gata.
Departure Point :Genoveses' Beach Car Park, 04118 Níjar, Almería, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.