Introduction dive in the sea
Introduction dive in the sea
Enjoy the fascinating underwater world without having a diving license. Together with an experienced dive instructor you can descent in the atlantic ocean, being neutral bouyanced and observing fishes. Start your adventure now.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Inclusive hire for the whole dive equipment
- Theory, practic, one dive in the sea
- Maximum 2 persons per dive instructor
- Bonus: these program could be 100 % part of your dive course
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup
Meeting point will be the dive center Buceo Sub in Los Cancajos. In a theory lesson of 20 – 30 minutes, you will learn why pressure on your ears is no problem, how to breath and to comunicate underwater. As well you are going to learn how you need to treat the dive gear. After a short time you can start your first dive in the ocean. Accompanied by an experienced dive instructor you can do your first breathes in very shallow water. After you get used to breath underwater we are practicing a few exercises for your own saftyness. If you feel prepared, step by step we are diving a little bit deeper, enjoying to be very close to the underwater life.
Departure Point :La Palma, La Palma, Canary Islands
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There must be low swimming abilities. Non swimmers can not take part in a dive.
- Flying within 12 hours of diving is not recommended. All participants must complete a health questionnaire before diving. Some pre-existing conditions (eg, asthma, heart disease, etc.) can prevent you from diving. Please consult your doctor.
- Sometimes weather conditions do not allow a dive in the Atlantic. Then we will offer you an alternative appointment as part of your stay.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.