Intro Diving In Sharm El Sheikh
Are you looking for Day Scuba Diving Tour Sharm el-Sheikh? we can help you with day Scuba dive 6-hour in Sharm El-Sheikh and explore the underwater marine life at some of the best dive locations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer from/to hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh
- soft drinks
- All diving equipment
What's excluded :
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Explore the underwater world of the Red Sea on a full-day diving tour from Sharm El-Sheikh. Following a meet up with your guide, who will provide all necessary equipment, you will enjoy a local dive to get orientated.
You can receive instruction tailored for beginners, and for those with more experience. Depending on your skill level, swim through schools of fish to a spot where sharks often gather.
This most famous Sinai Peninsula dive has to be experienced to truly appreciate its wonders. The group of coral heads at Temple come up from a depth of 12-20 meters (40-65 feet). If viewed in the right position, and using your imagination, they look like columns of a temple.
For a less challenging dive, there are sandy patches at about 8 meters (25 feet) with lots of inlets into the shore reefs, and coral heads about 2 meters (6.5 feet) apart, allowing you to swim between them.
Departure Point :Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm el sheikhDates: See Availability
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- When you get there Know before you go • Pick-up time will be confirmed once you have booked and will depend on where your hotel is located
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.