Into the Glacier Ice Cave Tour from Reykjavik
This tour will take you to a unique and remote ice cave, partly in a monster truck. The cave is in Langjökull, Iceland‘s second largest glacier. After visiting the cave, you will experience some of Iceland‘s most fantastic sites.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- Approx. 2 – 2.5 hours Monster Truck ride on Langjökull glacier
- Admission to the Ice Cave
- Entry/Admission - Langjokull Glacier
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pickup from hotels
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Husafell Hiking, Husafell, Borgarnes, Borgarbyggd 311 Iceland
A natural gem between lava fields and glaciers where you can have a lunch break
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Deildartunguhver Thermal Spring, Road 50, Reykholt Iceland
Europe's most powerful hot spring
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hraunfossar, Road 518, Husafell 311 Iceland
beautiful lava waterfalls
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Langjokull Glacier, Iceland
at almost the top of the glacier, we enter a magnificent ice tunnel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Umferðarmiðstöðin (BSÍ), 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour depends on weather / road / glacier conditions.
- Remember to bring warm clothing & sturdy footwear.
- No pickups from hotels
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.