Intimate Sydney Dolphin and Whale Watching Sailing Tour from Manly
An experience not to be missed, every year from April to August Humpback whales head North to the Coral Sea to give birth and mate in warmer waters. The Humpbacks use the Inshore Northern Current to help them on their migration North and this is usually found within 3 nautical miles of the Sydney coast. Jump onboard Champagne Sailing and head out of the Harbour for an intimate encounter with these amazing animals. Typically the whales will surface and play, displaying typical behaviour such as breaching, tail slapping, lunging and if you're lucky spyglassing! Book today for an approx. 3 hour tour, which includes water/soft drinks, and a short cruise through the Harbour before going out of Sydney Heads to see what we can find. If we are really lucky we often see dolphins, penguins and sometimes a seal! With passenger numbers capped at 12, enjoy a small group experience onboard our luxury catamaran.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Drinks -water is available, please BYO any other drinks you would like.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Travellers will sail through Northern Sydney Harbour from Manly to Sydney Heads, before heading out into the open ocean to spot whales
Departure Point :Manly, Wharf 3, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have been registered as a COVID Safe business by the NSW government. We also require a COVID Safe screening questionnaire to be filled out and returned to us by any guests to ensure guest and staff safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Champagne Sailing Sydney