Inti Punku - The Sun Gate Hike (Private Service)
The estimated hiking time is 6 hrs roundtrip, including a lunch break. Along the way, we will see archeological sites, and some of the most breath-taking views of Ollantaytambo from high above. Once at the top, we will take time to absorb the mystical beauty of the Inti Punku with a direct view of Apu (sacred mountain) Veronica.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tourism guide
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We can stop by the Ollantaytambo local market to mingle with the locals, grab some fruit for snacks and grab a cup of hot chocolate before the hike.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sun Gate, Peru, Urubamba 08680, Peru
The hike to the Inti Punku is a full day hike along a nature path. The path includes a mixture of terrains such as gently rolling sections, rocky stretches and steady inclines.
Since the hike is in the Sacred Valley, we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco and drive you to the small town of Ollantaytambo. This ride will take approximately 2 hours and will give you the chance to glimpse at the beautiful landscapes of the Sacred Valley. The estimated hiking time is 6 hrs roundtrip, including a lunch break. Along the way, we will see archeological sites, and some of the most breath-taking views of Ollantaytambo from high above. Once at the top, we will take time to absorb the mystical beauty of the Inti Punku with a direct view of Apu (sacred mountain) Veronica. The path is non-looping, meaning we will take the same path back to Ollantaytambo. Once in town, we will take local transportation back to Cusco.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.