Instagrammable Spots of Potsdam with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
If you want to spice up your Instagram feed and impress your friends with stunning shots from your travels, then you are at the right place!
Let me show you the most beautiful and impressive spots in Potsdam and guide you with some useful tips to take good pictures from your phone or camera!
Of course, while strolling through the city and taking photos of the most unique places (like the Belvedere Castle on the Pfingstberg) you will also get to know more about Potsdam and learn about its secrets from a local’s perspective.
Join me on this adventure to give you insta feed an upgrade. Make sure you don’t book this experience too late, as we don’t want to miss the golden hour!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ruinenberg, Maulbeerallee, 14469 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
Let us start with an antique touch at “Ruinenberg” surrounded by nature.
Pass By: Museum Alexandrowka, Russische Kolonie 2, 14469 Potsdam, Germany
Adding some cultural diversity by having a look at the Museum Alexandrowka located in the Russian colony as well as all its beautiful buildings.
Pass By: Belvedere Castle on the Pfingstberg, Neuer Garten, 14469 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
Be surprised by the most beautiful views of the city “Belvedere Castle on the Pfingstberg”
Pass By: New Garden, Am Neuen Garten, 14467 Potsdam, Germany
Discover the New Garden with hidden architectural secrets located near to the Heiliger See (Saint Sea).
Pass By: Heiliger See, Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
Finalizing at the Heiliger See with a wonderful view into the “Marble Palace”
Departure Point :Potsdam, Schloss Sanssouci, 14469 Potsdam, Germany
Return Detail :Heiliger See, 14469 Potsdam, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.