Instagrammable San Diego – Scenic and Coastal
This fun and fast moving photo tour is perfect if you want you to snap away at the best scenic and nature-oriented photo locations along the coast.
You will make many quick stops to take plenty of jaw-dropping photos that will make your friends envious. Your private expert tour guide Julie Kremen will whisk you all over the area for a wonderful overview and so much photo variety.
And your photographer tour guide will give you photo tips and show you how to get the iconic shots everybody wishes they had. As you tour along, you will learn about each location – the history, culture, and what makes it unique. And if you get tired of doing selfies, she will take some photos of you along the way too.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert Photography Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Child car seat not provided
- Cameras not provided
- Hiking boots or shoes with good tread recommended
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Jolla Caves, La Jolla, San Diego, CA
Photograph and take it all in --- the Surfers, palm trees, captivating coastal vistas, postcard perfect cliffs, hidden sea caves, picturesque ocean coves, and majestic crashing waves.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Jolla Cove, 1100 Coast Blvd, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92037-3600
Wildlife, nature, coastal beauty, supreme views and a pretty little beach.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ellen Browning Scripps Park, 1133 Coast Blvd, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92037-3638
Snap away and explore this gorgeous coastal area on a nature walk where you will photograph majestic birds and playful sea lions; and soak up La Jolla culture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Torrey Pines Gliderport, 2800 Torrey Pines Scenic Dr, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92037-1004
You will take photos of pristine bays, gorgeous cliffs and unusual scenery; the perfect backdrop for a lovely sunset.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Scripps Institute of Oceanography Coastal Reserve, Whitecliff Dr, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92093-0001
Photograph the very photogenic and iconic Scripps Pier where we do night photography and capture the magic of the beach and lit-up pier.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mt. Soledad National Veterans Memorial, 6905 La Jolla Scenic Drive South, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92037
Take photos of captivating 360° views and a very photogenic Veterans Memorial.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza della Famiglia, 523 W Date St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up from any downtown hotel or accommodation. Please contact us to give us your hotel name and address.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour has slippery stairs and uneven footing; please wear hiking boots or shoes with good tread. Also, you might get sand and water in your shoes.
- If you have a child in your party under 8 years old, you must bring your own child car seat or booster seat, depending on their age. It is NOT okay for the child to sit on your lap.
- You will be shuttled in a midsize car. If there are 4 adults in your party this might be uncomfortable since 3 sit in the back.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for all travelers in the vehicle at all times. When we are outside of the vehicle walking around, face coverings are optional, however, we must stay at least 6 feet away from each other. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.