Instagrammable Photo Walk of Shanghai
Make all your insta-friends jealous as you capture unique shots of old and new Shanghai on this photo walk. Your guide will show you the best spots, angles and poses of Shanghai - from the incredible skyline to our local laneways. Editing and filter suggestions will also be provided after the photo walk. No special equipment is needed for this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- All entrance fee
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- photo editing services
Explore the old and new Shanghai on this photo walk. Your guide will show you the best spots, angles and poses of Shanghai - from the incredible skyline to our local laneways. On this walk, you will:
- Explore both old and new neighborhoods in less visited areas of Shanghai with a local guide who has found all of the best photo spots and poses!
- Start in a classic Shanghai "nongtang", or laneway, to capture authentic local life...and some unique views!
- Try a special dessert that tastes as good as it looks!
- Cross bridges and canals with views of Shanghai's modern skyline, juxtaposed with traditional neighborhood scenes.
- Explore an old factory and capture unique lights and angles that will up your insta game.
- Finish with a unique rooftop view complete with an urban farm. Enjoy a drink and pick a few veggies (included in the price of the tour) all while snapping some shots of Shanghai's amazing skyline.
- Food & beverage is optional and at each guest's expense. The estimated cost is 40-60 RMB per person. You are welcome to share.
Departure Point :Hailun Road Subway Station, Hai Lun Lu Di Tie Zhan, Hongkou Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.