Instagram Sun Tuk Tuk Experience in Moonlight with Small Group
Our tuk tuk tours will provide you an experience of Chiang Mai at excellent weather, open air local transportation, the best place to visit for an Instagram moonlight shoots. Yes all your visited temple will be opened and you will have ample time to visit and see the inside of temple. Most of the places would be less crowded or only few people around and you will get an excellent opportunity to experience the real places with expert guide who will explain the history of place.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Escape from warm weather in afternoon and enjoy a local Tuk Tuk ride when sun is seeting down and fun is rising high. See the crowded places in day from the nearest possible way with maximum exposure and excellent temperature.
Head your way to famous night market, famous temple in old city of Chiang Mai with your expert local guide who has maximum history to explain the best location and reason to suggest why these location are the best.
Enjoy Flower Market, China town and local lifestyle with Pink River all in locally driven friendly Tuk Tuk Drivers.
• Wat Chedi Luang Varavihara, 103 Phra Pok Klao Road Phra Singh, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
• Wat Phra Singh, Singharat Road Phra Sing Subdistrict, Chiang Mai Thailand
• Wat Lok Molee, 298/1 Manee Nopparat Road Si Phum, Chiang Mai Thailand
• China Town, Chang Moi Rd, Chang Moi, Chiang Mai 50300 Thailand
• Tha Phae Gate, Moon Muang Rd., Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
• Chiang Mai Gate Night Market, Bumrung Buri Rd., Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
Departure Point :Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai, 132 Loi Kroh Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.