Inspector Morse, Lewis and Endeavour Oxford Walking Tour
Enjoy the mysteries of Oxford's famous detectives, come alive on this 2-hour walking tour. Stroll through Oxford's old city and learn about the Inspector Morse, Lewis, and Hathaway. You will go by The Randolph Hotel, the White Horse pub and Broad Street. Hear fascinating stories by your knowledgeable guide. See various locations used in the UK series and in the novels.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oxford, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Take a walking tour that visits sites from Morse, Lewis and Endeavour. The tour will include a visit to colleges, pubs, streets and more on this fun and fascinating journey into the most famous detective in Oxford.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :St Giles', Oxford OX1, UK
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Entry to colleges may not be possible on Saturday tours due to closures and events
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.