Inside Rio Photography Walking Tour
You will be able to cover the main walking distance touristic attractions and get the best pictures.
per adult from
What's included :
- Digital group pictures
- Rio Souvenir
- Entry/Admission - Belmond Copacabana Palace
- Entry/Admission - Confeitaria Colombo
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Third Order of Caramel
- Entry/Admission - Boulevard Olimpico
- Entry/Admission - Museu do Amanha
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - AquaRio
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belmond Copacabana Palace, Av. Atlântica, 1702 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-001, Brazil
Meeting point and an overview of Copacabana Palace History and curiosities
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Confeitaria Colombo, R. Gonçalves Dias, 32 - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20050-030, Brazil
Meeting point 2 - We will travel throgh time and learn about the History and curiosities of Confeitaria Colombo.
Founded in 1894, Confeitaria Colombo makes history in Rio de Janeiro.
For over a century Confeitaria Colombo has been one of the most respected commercial houses in the country.
Today they are the cultural and artistic heritage of the city. You cannot tell the story of Confeitaria Colombo without associating it with the urban history of Rio de Janeiro.
We will look at the architecture, the area and take pictures.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Church of the Third Order of Caramel, 1 de Marco, Praca XV, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20010-010 Brazil
Observe the architecture, religious art, learn the History, curiosities and register the beauty of it through pictures.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Feira da Praca XV, Praca Quinze de Novembro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20010-010 Brazil
Learn the History, observe the monuments and the architecture
Stop At: Boulevard Olimpico, Praca Maua, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20081-240 Brazil
Visit Candelária Church, the Olympic Pyre and take pictures
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museu do Amanha, Praca Maua 1, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20081-240 Brazil
Learn about the sustainable project of Museum of Tomorrow, take pictures and learn about Praça Mauá.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: AquaRio, Via Binario do Porto, 194 Praca Muhammad Ali, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20220-360 Brazil
A pleasant walk through the touristic area of the port, a quick stop at
Eduardo Kobra's Graffiti as World's Largest Wall, declared by Guinness Book and our tour ends at AquaRio - Largest Marine Aquarium in South America
The visit at the aquarium is optional, who decides to do it will be on their own to go back, the ones who decide not to do it will go back with the guide to where the tour began.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Belmond Copacabana Palace, Av. Atlântica, 1702 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-001, Brazil
2: Confeitaria Colombo, R. Gonçalves Dias, 32 - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20050-030, Brazil
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.