Inside Paisa Culture
Paisa, is the way Colombian's from the coffee region can be refered as. In this trip you'll see and learn how this region differentiates in culture, language and customs from the rest of Colombia.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - La Casa de las Piedritas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Envigado, Envigado, Antioquia Department
Meet the heart of the city with the highest live quality in Colombia.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: La Casa de las Piedritas, Calle 40 SUR #30-67, Envigado Colombia
This house is a statement of love and heritage. In these walls lay an example of every bit of Paisa Culture and you'll discover it as you go deeper in it.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Capture Colombia Tours, Cra. 43e ##11 - 40, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.