Inside Florence Duomo: Guided Visit with direct and dedicated access
The doors of the magnificent Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral will open for you and an official guide will lead you to the exciting discovery of the magnificent artistic treasures, kept inside one of the most beautiful and largest cathedrals in the world!
You will enjoy the beauty of the splendid marble choir of Bandinelli, the complex of the precious stained-glass windows worked by Donatello, Ghiberti and Andrea del Castagno and the singular and mysterious clock by Paolo Uccello. You will also walk on a marvelous carpet of polychrome marbles.Then, looking up, the immense precious interior of the Dome entirely frescoed by Vasari will appear.
After the guided tour we also offer you a ticket to visit the precious Museo della Misericordia, a magical place off the beaten track.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Direct and dedicated access to Florence Duomo
- Professional Guide during the Cathedral Guided Visit
- Complimentary ticket for Museum of Misericordia close by the Cathedral.
- Staff Assistance at the Meeting point
- Self-Guided Visit: Easy 3D map with icons
- Self Guided Visit: High quality audio to hear fascinating stories from local art historians
- Entry/Admission - Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Entry/Admission - Museo della Misericordia di Firenze
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Enjoy the beauty of the splendid marble choir of Bandinelli, the complex of the precious stained-glass windows worked by Donatello, Ghiberti and Andrea del Castagno and the singular and mysterious clock by Paolo Uccello.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo della Misericordia di Firenze, Piazza del Duomo n. 20, 50122, Florence Italy
A place off the beaten track where you can admire works by Santi di Tito, Benedetto da Maiano, Sano di Pietro, Bachiacca, Sogliani, G. Battista Naldini and many other important artists.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Museo della Misericordia, Piazza del Duomo, 19/20, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.