Inside Central Park Bike Tour
Enjoy a leisurely bike ride through beautiful Central Park! Relax as you follow your guide on a 2-hour ride past both famous and lesser-known sites including the Bethesda Fountain, Strawberry Fields, the Dakota, Cleopatra’s Needle and the Jackie Kennedy Onassis Reservoir. Navigate winding paths while taking in the gorgeous surroundings of one of New York City’s top attractions. This tour is suitable for all fitness levels, and bottled water is included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small-group bike tour
- Bike rental and helmet
- Basket/Bike Bag
- Entry/Admission - Central Park
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Bethesda Fountain
- Entry/Admission - Swedish Cottage Marionette Theatre
- Entry/Admission - Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
On this small-group guided tour, enjoy a leisurely bike ride through New York City’s beautiful Central Park! Relax as your guide leads you on a 6-mile (9.6-km) ride through the lush park on a hybrid bike, allowing you to cover a wide variety of surfaces such as paved road and unpaved trails.
This 2-hour Central Park bike tour is suitable for all fitness levels, and bottled water is available throughout the tour.
Stop At: Strawberry Fields, John Lennon Memorial, W. Park Dr. and W. 72nd St., New York City, NY 10023
Stop At: Shakespeare Garden, W. Park Dr. and 79th St. Transverse, New York City, NY 10024
Stop At: Bethesda Fountain, Midpark at 72nd St. Transverse Central Park, New York City, NY
Stop At: The Dakota, 1 W 72nd St, New York City, NY 10023-3486
The Dakota, where John Lennon lived.
Stop At: Cleopatra's Needle, Upper East Side at 81st Street. Central Park, New York City, NY
Stop At: Swedish Cottage Marionette Theatre, West 79th Street, New York City, NY 10023
Swedish Cottage Marionette Theatre
Stop At: Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, 85th Street to 96th Street, New York City, NY 10128
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
Departure Point :56 W 56th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Trailer carriages, trailer tandems and child seats are available on-site for children
- Tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If we are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full credit or refund
- Infants must be at least 1 year old and be able to wear a helmet and hold their head and upper body in an upward positions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.