Inside Central Park and Hudson River Bike Tour
We cycle through the iconic Central Park and all the way down the picturesque Hudson River Greenway, which includes gorgeous views of the water, cycle past the newly constructed Hudson Yards and the popular High Line park, that was built on top of an old railroad trestle! This is the perfect tour for those look to see the best of NYC!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 111 W 110th St, New York, NY 10026, USA
Starting at our Harlem location right across from Central Park!
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine, 1047 Amsterdam Ave, New York City, NY 10025-1747
Learn about the destination and take photos!
Pass By: Central Park, Central Park, New York City, New York
Ride through Central Park, stopping at sights such as the Jackie Onasis Reservoir, the Great Lawn, Strawberry Fields and the John Lennon Memorial, and more!
Pass By: Hudson, Hudson, New York
Ride down the scenic waterfront, car-free greenway and ride by the Intrepid Museum, the Highline, the Vessel, One World Trade and more!
Pass By: Battery Park City, Battery Park City, New York City, New York
Stop at the tip of Manhattan and take in the view! Look out for the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island!
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
End this tour right at the foot of the Brooklyn Bridge!
Departure Point :111 W 110th St, New York, NY 10026, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :38 Park Row, New York, NY 10038, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.