INMMERSE YOURSELF in a Secret River with Plus ADVENTURE with Bike route & Rappel
Live an unforgettable experience in a place full of magic and natural history, where you can take a tour under the earth, the so-called Maya underworld. Dare to explore the caverns and observe the amazing rock formations from millions of years ago. Find stalactites and talagmitas, each with a peculiar shape and a story to tell. Swim in the crystal clear waters of one of the most beautiful underground rivers in the world and delve into the depths of the mother earth. A specialized guide will accompany you at all times and guide you throughout the tour to tell you about the origin of these magic places.
Experience the most complete natural adventure on the Rio Secreto Plus tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet and Flavor Drink
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Rappel Activity
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bike route
- Entrance to Dry Route for projection of light and sound in the Hall of Peace.
- Lockers and Towels
- Entry/Admission - Rio Secreto
What's excluded :
- Photos & videos (Extra cost)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Secreto, Carretera Federal Libre Chetumal _ Puerto Juarez Km 283.5 Ejido Sur, Playa del Carmen 77712 Mexico
Our adventure will begin when our team picks you up at your hotel in our already sanitized van and will take you to the Riviera Maya. Upon arrival you will be welcomed and the appropriate instructions for your activity. They will give you all the equipment that includes a wetsuit, helmet with flashlight and special shoes.
You will live a journey to the bowels of the earth where you will find impressive geological formations that tell the story of our planet and you can enjoy trails on a bike trip that will transport you to Xibalba (Underworld Maya), when you arrive by rappel to the waters of our underground river where you will enjoy a spectacular show of light and sound that is projected on the natural formations.
Behold the beautiful scenery of the caverns, swimming in the crystal clear waters of the underground rivers. After the tour you will be able to enjoy a light meal and you will have the opportunity to relax in this incredible natural habitat.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Río Secreto, Carretera Federal Libre Chetumal- Puerto Juárez Ejido Sur, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know, so a representative of our company can contact you and indicate the correct place and time for your pickup. This service has different schedules. The schedules variates according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule confirmation via mail or via text message.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- Maximum weight recommended: 120 kg / 250 lbs
- Secret River is not recommended for people with severe physical or motor impairment, heart conditions, women with high-risk pregnancies and people under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.