Inle to Kakku Full Day Tour
Stray from the beaten path and discover a side of Myanmar that few tourists see on a day trip to Kakku, a religious site worshipped by the Pa-O people, from Inle Lake. Air-conditioned round-trip transfers means you won’t have to wait for unreliable public transport, while the insider knowledge of a guide is guaranteed to enrich your experience of rural Myanmar. Plus, hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees and Tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Inle Lake, Nyaungshwe Myanmar
Stop At: Inle Lake, Nyaungshwe Myanmar At 8am, you will be transferred from your hotel in Nyaungshwe to Kakku. On the way, you will see the daily normal life of local people, high mountains and natural beauties of Inle lake. Duration: 2 hours Stop At: Kakku Pagodas, Está en Taunggyi, no en Kyaing Tong, Taunggyi Myanmar Kakku is a site of religious devotion for the Pa-O people, and covers an area of 1 square Kilometre, the 2478 stupas here are one of the most remarkable sights in Shan State. On arrival you will have the opportunity to explore around the pagodas, an outstanding example of tradition art, architecture and a testament to the religious devotion of one of Myanmar's many ethnic minorities. which are believed to have been commissioned as far back as 2,00 years ago with some dating the site back to the 3rd Century BC and credit it as being founded by the Indian Emperor Ashoka. The original pagoda collection was extended by King Alaungsithu in the 12th Century when he reigned over Bagan and many more were added in the 17th and 18th Centuries. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. On the way back home, you will proceed to Pao village simply Pao is the village where the Plains Tribe live. It is composed of huts, with the bigger ones belong to the village leaders and elders and here you can observe their daily life, culture and traditions. We will then continue on back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.