Inle to Kakku Full Day Tour
Kakku is one of the Myanmar’s most spectacular sights with more than 2,478 stupas. Take you to the stupa-filled landscape dating back more than 2,000 years. A stop is made at a Pa’O village on return to see the traditional hut-style housing and cultural differences to other regions of Myanmar. An off-the-path experience!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfer to Kakku from your hotel in Nyaung Shwe
- English speaking guide
- Government tax
- Pa-O Zone Fee
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Inle Lake
- Entry/Admission - Kakku Pagodas
What's excluded :
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
- Inle Zone Fee
- Transfer outside Hotel in Nyaung Shwe
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inle Lake, Nyaungshwe Myanmar
At 8am, you will be transferred from your hotel in Nyaungshwe to Kakku. On the way, you will see the daily normal life of local people, high mountains and natural beauties of Inle lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kakku Pagodas, Está en Taunggyi, no en Kyaing Tong, Taunggyi Myanmar
Kakku is a site of religious devotion for the Pa-O people, and covers an area of 1 square Kilometre, the 2478 stupas here are one of the most remarkable sights in Shan State. On arrival you will have the opportunity to explore around the pagodas, an outstanding example of tradition art, architecture and a testament to the religious devotion of one of Myanmar's many ethnic minorities. which are believed to have been commissioned as far back as 2,00 years ago with some dating the site back to the 3rd Century BC and credit it as being founded by the Indian Emperor Ashoka. The original pagoda collection was extended by King Alaungsithu in the 12th Century when he reigned over Bagan and many more were added in the 17th and 18th Centuries.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. On the way back home, you will proceed to Pao village simply Pao is the village where the Plains Tribe live. It is composed of huts, with the bigger ones belong to the village leaders and elders and here you can observe their daily life, culture and traditions. We will then continue on back to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel in Nyaungshwe.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.