Inle Lake Private Day Tour from Nyaungshwe
Discover the attractions of Inle Lake on a day tour that provides the chance to see the rural scenery of the lake and its surrounding area and learn a bit about the culture of the people who live and work here. Sights include a monastery, a pagoda, and a floating garden. Lunch is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal fees and tip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nyaungshwe, Nyaungshwe, Shan State
Start with a 07:30 pick-up from your hotel in Nyaung Shwe and walk to the jetty. Explore one of the Five Day Markets (on market day only). By visiting Five Day Markets, you will get an insight into the lifestyle of the ethnic Pa-O, Danu and Intha inhabitants who came to these markets to sell their goods. Enjoy a full-day boat trip on Inle Lake – a photographer's dream due to its calm waters dotted with floating vegetation and fishing canoes, to which scenic high hills provide the perfect backdrop. See the lake's unique leg rowers – the Intha people who row standing up with one leg wrapped around an oar.
Pass endless floating gardens, where fruit and vegetables are grown. Continue by boat to visit Nga Phe Kyaung Monastery, one of the oldest monasteries on the lake. See ancient Buddha statues which are more than 200-years-old. Visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, the holiest religious site in southern Shan State. Then, visit Inn Paw Khone village to see a silk & lotus weaving workshop, blacksmith workshop and cheroot (Burmese cigar) workshop. Lunch will be served at one of the local Myanmar restaurants.
In the afternoon, enjoy another boat tour to the western shore of Inle Lake, where you will find the beginning of a stair path leading to the well-hidden Indein pagoda complex. The boat will take you through a long channel where you will watch farmers cultivating their produce. This ride will be one of the most scenic boat tours on Lake Inle. Return back to your hotel by boat.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.