Inle Lake Land transfer from Mandalay
I am Kyaw Aung Htun @ AnGuu Operator of oh Myanmar travel and tour based in Mandalay, Myanmar. I love to travel and participate in concerning to learn culture where I have been to. I try to take travelers to participate and learn about the culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- water bottle and wet towel
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee, Boat fee, accommodation, Lunch and Dinner
- Transfer to Inle Lake
Inle Lake is located in the Nyaungshwe Township of Taunggyi District of Shan State, part of Shan Hills in Myanmar (Burma). It is the second-largest lake in Myanmar with an estimated surface area of 44.9 square miles (116 km2), and one of the highest at an elevation of 2,900 feet (880 m). During the dry season, the average water depth is 7 feet (2.1 m), with the deepest point being 12 feet (3.7 m), but during the rainy season, this can increase by 5 feet (1.5 m).
During the way to Inlay Lake can visit to view Meiktila Lake and Hnee Pagoda and Thein Taung to view the Kalaw view and after drive directly to Inlay Lake.
Departure Point :Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Strand Road, Strand Rd, Nyaungshwe, Myanmar (Burma)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.