Inle Lake Full Day – Standard Boat Tour
Inle Lake has been a serene piece of natural beauty, harboring a unique ecosystem and lifestyle, bringing together spectacular landscapes, perennial agriculture and gorgeous lotus fields into what my wife calls “a wallpaper scenery”. The home of the Inn Thar people. Our tour provides a wonderful way to experience the beautiful UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, while enjoying high standards of safety and service.
per adult from
What's included :
- Life jacket
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - Set menu
- Entry/Admission - Inle Lake
What's excluded :
- Pick-ups and airport transfers
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inle Lake, Nyaungshwe Myanmar
Inle Lake Sightseeing (from Shwe Inn Thar jetty): Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, Nge Phae Chaung – Jumping Cat Monastery , Floating Gardens, Floating Market (Ywa Ma), Weaving Workshop (Tha Lay), Inn Paw Khone village – Lotus & Silk weaving workshop,Traditional Sword making workshop, Cheroot home industry workshop, Mine Thout Bridge, Cat Village & Alo Taw Poke Pagoda.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Shwe Inn Thar boat trip, Nyaungshwe, Myanmar (Burma)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.